Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Blogger Award

     I was nominated for the New Blogger Award by AJ, from American Girl AJ. If you have been blogging for less than one year and have leas than 100 posts, you are eligible!
     I will answer the four questions from AJ, and then I will make up four questions of my own for the nominee!
 
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?

I like to post craft tutorials because I have a lot of fun making things.

2. What's your favorite holiday? Why?

My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas because it is one of the most meaningful. I also love all of the traditions that come with it, especially the yummy treats and picking out gifts for family and friends.

3. What would you like to see me post more of?

I would like to see more photo stories and photoshoots!

4. What's your favorite thing about fall?

My favorite thing about fall is the weather. I like wearing warm, comfy clothes.

     Now, I nominate Kaitlyn, from American Girl Place! Here are your questions:

1. Which of your posts is your favorite so far?

2. Do you prefer to eat using a fork or a spoon?

3. What is your favorite thing about school?

4. If you could have one thing from American Girl, what would you choose?
   

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me! I enjoyed reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed learning what you like! I hope you'll come back and visit my blog soon! Bye!

    ~AJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will certainly visit your blog!

      Delete