Friday, October 3, 2014

Cake Catastrophe

I am posting my first photostory today! It's not anything fancy, but I hope you like it. Please let me know if you want to see more! Thank you!

   "This cake looks so good! I can't wait to eat it!" Hannah said to herself.


     Libby thought it looked good, too!


     "No, Libby!" Hannah yelled.


     "This cake is for girls like Nicole and me, not for dogs! No eating our food!"
     Realizing she really needed to use the restroom, Hannah ran out of the kitchen.
     Just then, Nicole walked in. She couldn't help but notice the scrumptious cake someone left out on the counter. 



     "Hannah!" Nicole called. No one answered. 
     "I'm sure Hannah wouldn't mind if I ate a piece of her cake," she thought.

     Nicole put a slice of cake on a plate and walked to her room to eat it.


     When Hannah came back to the kitchen, where Libby was sleeping on the floor, she saw that some of the cake was missing.


     "Now, Libby, what did I tell you about eating our food?" Hannah scolded.




9 comments:

  1. Awesome photostory! Haha! Poor Libby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby is so cute! Especially in that last photo! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Libby is an adorable little dog. :)

      Delete
  3. I have the Libby doll! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome that you have the same dog!

      Delete
    2. Oops. I ment Hannah the doll. Gues what?! I nominated you for an award on my blog!

      Delete
  4. That's awesome! Thank you for nominating me for an award! I will try to get to that very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete