Saturday, September 13, 2014

A New Fall Outfit


     I finished sewing an outfit for my doll earlier! It took me about six hours to make because I sew everything by hand. On Pinterest, I kept seeing an outfit from Etsy that looked something like this, and I had similar fabrics, so I decided to make one like it! I made the shirt, the skirt, and the legwarmers. Actually, I didn't finish the legwarmers because I was really tired of sewing, but they worked! The boots are from American Girl, and I found them in a box in the garage with my sisters' old American Girl stuff. I think they were part of Samantha's collection in the early 2000's. 



Here is a close up of the shirt and the skirt pattern!



I love these boots! They are like little combat boots!


It's so great for the fall season!

6 comments:

  1. That's soooo cute! You did an amazing job! I can't believe you sewed it by hand! That's crazy! I'd never have the patience for that! You are so talented!!! I love those boots! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm not very good at using the sewing machine yet. I'll have to practice so I can do that! :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! It is really cute! I am hoping to get a sewing machine soon so I can make outfits like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope can get one soon. Sewing outfits for dolls is a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. That outfit is soo cute. I just got some new fabric yesterday, and I really want to sew a skirt with one of the fabric pieces that I got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting new fabric is always exciting! Have fun sewing a skirt!

      Delete