Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Doll Finds at Fairs!

     Last week, I was at a fair, and I came across a vendor tent selling items for 18 inch dolls. The clothes and accessories were all about $10 or less. They also had some inexpensive doll furniture.
     Later, I found that a local doll boutique was selling some of their own products. They were so cute, so I couldn't resist buying this outfit!
     The outfit cost $24, and it included a plaid shirt, a bandana, a hanger, and a pair of jeggings. I used a pair of boots that I already had to go with it.
     If you are going to any fairs/festivals soon, look out for things for your doll! What doll things have you found?

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! I wish I could find stuff like that where I live, but I never can. :( I love that outfit sooo much!

    ReplyDelete